Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rehab!

With some rationale in mind i'm admitting that last night i was overwhelmed with those emo-ing stuff that i slipped off tongue and wrote the previous post. Sorry, i shall say it's my PMS? Lol, laugh over it i'm ok today. Haha


Trying to be independent without laptop, no calls or sms and also not chatting. I managed! Proudly announcing, due to excessive boredom i've created a new application called Tumblr. I've not known what is it about, why not give a try. 


http://hamizah-gh.tumblr.com


Rehab day, did some cleaning of my room with a whole new look after some reposition done. I'm sleepy but i don't feel like sleeping, so just stay awake. Updated my online shop blog, anything more to fill up my super free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger