Thursday, April 29, 2010

Help me, Mama

Gosh, i'm such a pathetic loser on earth. True that i have a place in the society but how about people's heart, it's frustrating to see one by one of your friends being far from you : by distance, by activities, by commitments, by busyness, by personal matters, by every sorts of aspects la. I'm sorry Mom, your daughter needs you and Daddy now. I'm on my own you see, luckily you never leave me my dear blog.


N


I


C


E



Mom, can you register me under courses to fill my holidays please. I don't know how to tell you, i'm losing a few nice people that once fills my life. They're getting away one by one, but i didn't do anything Mom. It's the surroundings, not me. At one moment i thought why do i ever exist anyway, Mom is cruel to me though asyik suruh leave home and get a life outside. When i go don't call me back saying the house is empty boleh? Haha, nanti siapa juga yang melopong if not you. 


Soon on the 5th of May at 10am i've been scheduled for a minor surgery in my mouth, quite scary since i only see it during class but now i'll be the patient. No worries i'll just have swollen face for few days, hehe.


Today i've been called up by Fitness First just because of this seekor cicak yang suka mencicak. Konon "Cik Hamizah ialah seorang pelanggan bertuah" bla bla bla whatever. Tomorrow will be going to the gym at Manulife entah mana kat Help Uni there. Adoi i have a practical exam kot on Friday, ish.


OMG SHITE i have something to do tomorrow! Urgently! Duuh, wonder who can help me. Think Hamizah think, @#$%^ !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger