Saturday, April 24, 2010

200 km/h in the wrong lane

Where to start? Anything to discuss? I just can't do it, i don't know why too. I just feel lost, am i on the planet Earth right now? If not then where am i, i lost track.


I've been blank for this few days, don't know who that i can say hi and who i can't or maybe who i can text just for fun and who i shouldn't. I just don't know anymore.


" My mother told me not to talk to strangers, I don't talk to myself anymore "


I just can't feel the atmosphere i'm in, i can't see anything that make sense anymore thus making me numb. Nerveless and soulless, a combination as though i'm a corpse. Yeah i am one of them, only left i'm not lifeless and heartless.


Blah, with headache and gastric. A seriously damaged mood that is untreatable tonight unless the right person console me, how i wish. Dream on Hamizah, don't daydream of something that's impossible. Wake up and walk on, g-r-o-w. G-R-O-W-W-W !!


eyes that can't hide although she tried hard to fake a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger