Friday, April 2, 2010

Neutralism

Being in the middle is always the best, not too much but not too little.


NEUTRAL


It's difficult to do so, bla bla bla i don't know what i'm talking about.



Dear Hamizah's mom,

Your daughter had lost her screw of her brain, please send her to be fixed at the Sony Style. The screw consists of PSP-go, PS3 and Wii. Then she'll be in total good health, she had been out of her mind saying that she hasn't get any device in 2010. Hope you're concern about your daughter, thank you.


Truthfully,
psycho doctor!



Oh ya, did i do a mistake if i say i want to stop studying? I told that to mom and she was stunned, giving me a broken-glass look. What did i do, i'm just telling what i want. Okay you're upset hearing that, but you know this isn't me although i've liked what i am doing right now. 


 Exam! Exam! Finals!


I don't know where to start, which topic to highlight on. Bother la, i'll study everything and be a smart elect. Good idea right? Can't wait for my two months holiday, thought of going to Singapore to do some shopping and check out for my iPad and Macbook Pro since i didn't plan any trip with anyone. See how it goes, my cousin will be going to Jakarta and Bandung so i may tag along. Unsure unsure!



To Furzanne, Khaili & Erina.


When are we meeting up? Jom badminton and swimming, it's been a while we didn't go Tropicana. Good luck in your exams Fuzzy, happy being on Europe trip Erina, happy studying for your exams too Khaili. Reunion coming soon, yeah!



Lastly, wish me lots of luck okay people. I will need it, lots and lots of them. I want to continue snacking, tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger