Thursday, April 8, 2010

Independence

Independent.

What does this mean? My Collin's Birmingham University International Language Database dictionary says, "if someone is independent, they are free to live as they want, because they do not need help and have no obligations to anyone". Okay, sounded scary though.


People said i'm a spoil brat, the question is am i? Some would answer yes, practically most of you do. Haha, nevermind. 


Change topic!


I am learning to be independent, not depending on anyone or anything. Mulalah nak rasa terkapai-kapai, nyanyi lagu "Drowning" by BSB. Sooner or later i'll get used to it, nothing remains forever right. Basically, we only can appreciate.


Truthfully, every year during my finals around this time there's someone with me unlike this year. I'm alone, it makes me feel left out from the world. This is when i tend to remember my memories during my 1st and 2nd year, although bitter facts revealed but it's not a harm to remember some part of it as long as i'm not brought away by it. Hehe


Everybody is busy, who wants to go karaoke with me next week? I have a voucher free head charge expiring end of this month, would love to ask Feeq but i'm afraid i'll disturb him and his work. It's ok, giving away the voucher would be better. AIMAN! Why are u ain't here, i need screamo songs since my stress level dah paras nak cabut rambut sampai botak lah. Come home quick, sobs.


Tiba-tiba i lupa apa mahu tulis, whatever it is i've launched my online store on the 1st of April so do visit yeah. Here's the link, variety of hairclips.




http://herkelip.blogspot.com



APRIL FOOL! I made myself a fool, chose that date since it's not a big deal to be a fool on that particular day. I made a confession to the world, but i don't know whether the specific person notice it or not. I wonder too, biarlah since he has nothing to do with me anymore. I'm moving on, yeah! Again i know, berapa kali nak move on pun i don't know. Tiring la like this, very tired of recovery phase. I can do it!


Any more stories that i left out? Nothing dah kot, by the way my forgetful habit is getting worse now. Adoi, very bad. Sleepy already *yawn yawn* Goodnight, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger