Thursday, April 29, 2010

Muka Samankah Aku?

I don't know, fated that or just by coincidence that my car always get clamped or fine and TODAY been towed to Depoh Tunda Segambut where the heck is the place i don't know and never heard of it before. Next time take note, to park by the road side please use a Mercedes or a BMW because you'll never be fine nor towed. Memang a crazy day, just went gymming tup tup kereta hilang? OMG kena curi ke, why la interested with my car ada beribu kereta there why mine. That was what struck in my head, hate the pencuri. Tak pasal-pasal famous already at the gym, tomorrow i'm seriously going to wear a mask dah la jatuh tangga. Bodoh gila, cis!


Is my muka is so associated with getting saman? I wonder too because i tend to get like saman here and there, being clamped in my own faculty or sometimes being fined at Klang town by Majlis Perbandaran Klang or by police traffic due to habits of using emergency lane during bad traffics. How about by DBKL? Haha, let this be the first and last. I'll park in the building already from now on, phobia aku.


A friend helped me to solve it since i can't tell my parents, just paid rm600 on Monday for my previous fine and today another rm205? That's almost a month allowance and i left rm200 balance that i used for this whole 4 weeks, gila adjusting seriously i looked like an orang kampung now in spending. Haihz, what a bad luck i have. Hopefully it's already finished and only good luck after this yea. Better start tomorrow, make me have a good luck during my exam. That would be nice, Insyallah. May the month of May i'm poket tebal again, haha kidding je.


Consultant and trainers at the gym semua worry about my car, they worry about itu cicak but not me? By the way who cares la, i just can't bare tomorrow where am i going to put my face. Gosh, someone please help me by giving a brilliant idea. Whatever, tomorrow i'll be under a trainer that is Abang Ibni. Jangan kasar okay i don't really like susah punya, slow and steady sudah.


Quite a surprise to know Universiti Malaya has corporate deal with Fitness First, lots of the mini tiny charges were being waived. From rm524 i only need to pay rm109 for joining fees, registration fees, free 2 sessions of body training worth rm149 and etc etc etc. Wow, for the first time i'm liking UM for this.


When we wanted to take a break i kind of didn't see my car from the 2nd floor, eh where is my car. My friend was afraid too, he thought i was joking. Then only we found out my VivaForever has been towed to Segambut. We took a cab there, to take the car nak geran lah pula. How would i know where Dad keeps it memang bukan i jaga la, ok gelabah already. Tanya and rayu they said the service book can be used, happy but rayuan to reduce the fine failed. First person i called was surely and not other is Feeq, he didn't answer the call. It's ok i guess you're busy, i only tried once but i actually broke down on the spot after the call. I calm down and think wisely again suddenly i remembered my lecturer, asked for her help and we managed to settle the whole stuff. 


Great right being independent without my parents help? Hehe, bangga ni. Ok la i want to have a sleep, too tired and i need to wake up at about 12 am to study for my tomorrow's paper. Good early night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger