Thursday, April 22, 2010

Randomnians

3.59 pm sitting in my parent's room watching tv while writing this because my niece and nephew having their agama tuition downstairs, so bored at home on a Thursday without any plan nor $$$. Haha daddy is just super smart that he knows forbidding me from going out doesn't work but by not giving my weekly allowance it takes effect immediately!


Anyway begged daddy for money to fulfill my craves for sushi and tomyam tomorrow at Flying Chilis, hehe macam orang pregnant lah but i'm not ok. I do crave for tomyam almost every 2 to 3 days once, shouldn't call it crave la better say favourite or obsessed. Oh ya i'll be going to Genting Highlands with my besties to study there and do some stuff on Saturday, secret shhh~


OMG party in Bali is seriously a dream come true that the plan is almost complete, only left to click a button for booking. 17th to 20th of September 2010, all three of them will be graduating and i'll always be the baby that finishes last in everything.


Congrats to Furzanne Yeo I-vy, Erina Lim Guat Mooi and Leow Khai Li. You guys are the greatest friends ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger