Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Realize

Lately too many things changed, keep changing and will change soon. How phobic i am to this word, "CHANGE" because it's been miserably making me restless due to some reasons.

C
H
A
N
G
E


Not a single letter that repeats, every letter CHANGES.


Who am i? I wish to ask this to everybody, don't i mean a thing to someone at least?


Family

Friends

Society

All neglecting me!


I know i'm not important to any, always i'm the one who finds people that it makes me looked CLINGY padahal i'm not. I just want to be surrounded, not to say clingy but once i feel you guys are near i don't tend to talk to you all the time. For God sake, understand me people.


To Mama & Baba, i guess i'll take your offer to be independent next year and stay outside with the given RM20k. Don't be shocked that i'll be leaving home a year from now, you asked for it. You have been always shuh-ing me out, asked me to be like other students staying in hostel and not manja-ing at home. I've been tolerating it for 4 years and now not anymore, i'm keeping it in my heart this time.


To my friends, i'll be as quiet as possible and only reply when being find me. I will try to be on my own, i can do it. Hopefully, i know it's been a bad thing to know me for some people. I know, just don't deny to jaga hati. Not a need, be frank.


To the society, too bad that i don't need people in my life now because i can survive. I don't live for someone nor something, i bet nothing disturbs right?


I realize things changed, although i hate it so soo sooo much but i have to accept the fact that it happens. Every single thing in this world change, how can i expect for more like things don't change just for me.


WHO AM I?

I'm a nobody in a Nothingland. I just realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger