Saturday, February 27, 2010

Last night?

Last night i wanted to karaoke, but it's full in The Gardens. So Syamimi, Syifa and me just went for a movie there, Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief. Not so awesome, but still bareable to watch more than once for me. I like that fictional type of shows, except HORRORS okay!


Lepak at Flying Chilis and Feeq came down too to join, got nothing better to do so i end up taking her photos while waiting for Syifa to come from UKM. In the movie, Adrian called asking if we want to karaoke. If yes he wanted to wait for us to go Sunway  Pyramid after our movie, i was so-so to go but Syamimi said why not since we wanted to karaoke. Futhermore she doesn't have karaoke gang if she did not go, true also. I don't mind too, since there're a few of us there. Seriously i do miss him loads, i haven't buy him a birthday gift yet. Been busy, haha ayat tak boleh tahan. 


nanti buka portfolio tau!


mimie and syifaa


after so long not meeting him =)


me, mimie, anwar, adrian


CNY deco not removed? boring already lah!


Sunway always have the best lighting


trying manual focus, can be considered a success?


Anyway i had fun, we sang from 10pm until 3am. The session haven't end but we surrendered first, hahaha. So cute! Syamimi slept over at my place, sent her to Zarith's house after breakfast at home. Next Sunday that is on the 7th of Mac, i was invited to Dayang Nufaizah feat Marcell concert at Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur by Adrian. I don't think i can make it, it's on a Sunday and i don't be back home later than 10pm for days before schooling day. I'm sorry Adrian, next time we karaoke again okay!


Hot news over here, at last i bought the contact lens for bigger eyes. Finally! I'm afraid at first since people saying my eyes are big enough, i don't care beli juga last Tuesday. I went karaoke with Haris, dia gila! I can't forget he terkejut and melatah when i pressed a chicken that make sounds like ayam sembelit bila kena picit. Hahaha i laughed until stomach pain, he bought it and pressed it in public. Malu yang amat sangat, i doesn't know him at the moment. Feeq joined in the middle of karaoke, too bored working that he skipped for about an hour. We was supposed to have dinner together but his boss was just so troublesome that he only can be out at 930 pm, i'm so sorry i need to go home. His friends were there, so they lepak together. Luckily there's people to accompany him, i'm relieved.


me & Haris


aku tengah melalak pun dia snap? OMG hodoh!


To my dear beloved best friend, i'm so missing you badly. Hope you're okay with everything there, i hear less from you but i'm fine since i've been updated with your news. Thanks for doing so, if you ever forget me i'll seriously will merajuk badly with you. Haha, study hard and come back with your scroll proudly babe! I'll always be with you, take care!


I've been taking a lot of photos with my nephew and niece lately, they're so clever now handling cameras and mobile phones. Kids nowadays, unlike our time. Posing like a model pun pandai, what else to say. Haha, Danish and Hannah are the love of my heart. My niece doesn't really like to take photos, mostly blur because she moves a lot.


Danish, my beloved nephew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger