Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm officially 21 now

Now i have the freedom to do anything as i've reached 21 years old, that's all crap since i get to be free since i'm 12? Haha, i myself can't remember when i started to hang out with friends without any adults supervision and start taking public transport to go out. I guess when i was 12 years old, the oldest age to be in primary school.


Haih, i can't sleep. It's so noisy outside, fireworks nonstop since tonight is the Chap Goh Mei for the chinese. Unfortunately i'm living in a chinese area, only 2 Malays in the whole stretch of houses. Today too is my last day of semester break, will be starting class again tomorrow. I'm just lazy!


Want to talk about yesterday? I would love to story mowry over here, i still can't sleep with all the noise so why not i just chill. I took a nap in the evening so no worries k =)


Finally yesterday i get to organize a small closed party for my best friends, just a dinner at Italiannies The Gardens. There was supposed to be about 11 people i think but 1 person was far away and few couldn't make it so left just 7 of us, it's still ok.


My school friends besties requested to treat me for lunch, smart them tempting me with tom yam that is irresistable to say no. We had lunch in Flying Chilis, always see that restaurant but i wonder why i did not enter it although had seen it for quite some time. Yay! I had tom yam, yummy delicious awesome. I like it, come go again? Hehe, i was so lucky that there were dragon dance which came into that restaurant. Amazing, i get to see it super closed up.


lion dance, not dragon dance


we know each other since we're 7 and still counting


beancurd with prawns


tom yam seafood, yummy


chicken in hot basil


hospitality?


sempat gossip lagi, haha


Then as usual, shopping and walking while waiting for dinner time. I had no time to buy new clothes for that evening so i bought it yesterday and change on the spot, just a black blouse with ruffles. After tired of walking we had drinks at Strudels, taking photo is a compulsory. By the way, one of the waiter is handsome. He has this korean-ish look, long hair for sure. Sorry, i know i'm so random like Furzanne always say.


@ Strudels


nice deco, but i'm anti-pink


we teach her how to make up for her hubby soon


my love for life


i love this candid!


oh rambut terbang, penat i kipas manual!


OMG, i'm so gonna remember this


jeng jeng~


her beautiful eyes captured my view, aww~


Dinner time, we went to Italiannies. We took about half an hour just to decide on what to order, everybody was there right at the time for ordering. I was bloated full, i ate a lot. Macam-macam ada~


complimetary breads


angel hair


shrimp linguinie



convent-ians


me heart her so much, muaxx!


=)


7 of us who were there


professional photographer look


kill the cake, arrghh!


her iPhone had a new baju =p


gifts giving ceremony, haha


Later we thought of watching a movie but there's no latest show that all of us haven't watch yet so we sat at The Coffee Bean and doing some updates about each other.


no caffeine for me that night 


updating session


I did the opening gifts ceremony in the car, counting time so that doesn't exceed 20 minutes after paying the parking fee. I love all of them, thank you! It was a memorable day, next plan. What to do for next year? Far far more to go, take care all my best friends. Love you~


from Furzanne, Erina, Khaili


from Urosha


from Sadru


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger