Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Februarilicious

I just love this particular month, February. My birthdate falls in this month, luckily i'm not a leap year baby if not i only celebrates my birthday 4 years once. Anyway 1989 is not a leap year, thank God.


Surprisingly, this month too has the most of my friend's birthdays compared to other months. Pokai la saya buying gifts, nevermind as long as i'm happy and i like seeing all of them happy too. Priceless!



My beloved whose birthdays fall in February too =)


mine on the 2nd



Zahidah's on the 6th



Feeq's on the 11th



Adrian's on the 12th



Our birthdates are 10 days apart, same like my parents. Is this what we call destiny? Only that he's 2 years elder than me, unlike my parents. Both of them are sebaya, aren't they sweet?



Danish's on the 12th too



Uyu's on the 13th



Hazwani's on the 14th



Seriously the broke-est month of every year, hahaha. Februarians are always the coolest and special ones, right? Perasan case sikit, sorry la i'm just so happy after receiving a text from special someone.



On the first day of the month, spent time with Feeq. He brought me to Putrajaya since i've never been there for photoshoot, i took photos of the scenery. Sunny day, perfect lighting. Lunch at Nando's there and did some walking, afraid that we will be dark or sunburn so we decided to move. Next to Alamanda, took my Roxy travel bag that i reserved and also watched a hilariously funny malay movie "Adnan Sempit". Lastly had dinner at McDonald Bangsar, pity him for driving the whole day. Sorry for troubling you Feeq, i don't know the way to Putrajaya.



Putrajaya mosque



On my birthday from sharp 12am, i received lots of messages and comments wishing me. Thanks people, i really appreciate it. Family did a surprise party for me, just a simple one since i'm on my study leave. A cake, Pizza Hut & KFC as i have many little cousins. My sister gave me a white gold necklace, with a love shape pendant. Thanks bangau-ku, hehe. Her gelaran, surely i'll call that aloud everytime she makes me angry.






Chocolate Temptation





necklace from Jasbir (sister)






Earlier before Syafiq flew back to France, he gave me this. Thank you! Five more months left until you're home for good, can't wait for the time to come. Rindu to karaoke together la, haha.






Miss Sixty, WOW!





Tonight is the most important one, he wished me. It's ok eventhough he's one day late, it recharged me anyway. Suddenly i'm smiling away, alone seeing the text on my phone and reading it repeatedly. 

"happy birthday gal."

I was stunned, calling me gal? Don't la, back to beb please. I feel awkward, prefer babe more. Only you called me that constantly, good!



A letter to special someone :


Dear Mr. love,

Thanks for the belated birthday wish, excited ni with your birthday gift. Haha, not me who make the promise ok. You made the promise, so i'll surely tuntut until i get it. A session to karaoke with you, it's always been in my wishlist you know. Not liking Singapore? Haha, go somewhere else la. It's so good to hear that you're not under stress anymore, seeing you smile do cheer me up. Hehe, i miss you babe! Looking forward for our day, wee~


Truthfully,
-your crush-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger