Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Bedtime Story

I just recovered from my fever after having 2 days of MC from classes, actually escaping from classes were my happiest moments. Haha, bad me. I've been dreaming of weird things, it's like i can remember the people who were being dreamt about but i can't remember their faces when i woke up. Then i tend to forget things more often now, the place where i put this  and that etc etc. Sadly on last Wednesday, Yetching asked me what movie that i watched the latest. For me to answer Legion took me about 30 minutes? It just happened not even a week ago, this is so not good. Is it a sign or something?



Four more days of countdown, i'm not excited about it. I'm more afraid when February arrives, i'll have one important person lesser after the 9th. I'm so looking forward about the dinner on a cruise, at the same time i wish i could pause the time. What are you wearing that night? It's been three nights we did not talk, are you there? Missing you =)



I just booked my flight tickets to Langkawi, wasted RM 70 just because the exam schedule was pasted today instead of yesterday. The price for yesterday was RM 163 and today it became RM 233, now the problem is hotel. Most of the places fully booked, whatever it is just go there and find the solution. Fair enough! Mama is happy since we're taking flight, coming back with train. Everything pun first time, apa lah saya ni. Very the outdated, cett~ 



Wednesday and Thursday, Robinsons member day sale preview was held and i went for both days. I was sick since Tuesday night, had fever for no reason. I didn't play neither under the hot sun nor the rain, but i still get fever. Mama is just so understanding that she asked me to cheer up, go to the sale and do some shopping. I did not go to class but i went to The Gardens with Yetching, she's kind of concern about what is happening around me. Anyway she wanted to buy new shoes for class, i just followed while doing some surveying. I bought a STUPID transparent shoes and a rose hairband, brown one this time. So called Cinderella shoes, haih.



No class on Thursday, only conference and that also i was absent. I went for blood screening, next to Kamal bookshop to buy my medical books and again to The Gardens to find for a new handbag. Feeq joined me, he came few hours earlier before his work time. I bought a pair of Roxy shoes and a pencil case, thanks to the STUPID shoes that made my feet bleed so now my Roxy shoes has blood stain. Ouch, it hurts so badly that i hardly walk. Please heal before Monday, i hope too much for it. There's a pair of key chain i bought, no boyfriend to give but i still bought it both for myself. Perhaps for the future, who knows right. I love it, sooo cute! I'm always having non-rice meal whenever i go out with Feeq,  i had assam laksa at Little Penang Cafe for lunch and Country Chicken for dinner at Chilis on that Friday. I've been craving for Chilis a long time since the last i ate there, the last was last year on my birthday itself. Rindu rindu for their Fish & Chips, it's ok. Feeq! Jom Chilis lagi, haha. Movies together again, i had fun!



forever together keychains



Frustratedly, i can't find any handbags that i like after being in Robinsons for almost 5 hours! Any suggestions on what brand handbags to buy? Something different please, as in not the one i'm seeing in 2 out of 5 ladies wearing. Nevermind i'll surely find it one day, one fine day.



My feet hurt! Painful! Arghh! Applied lotion, lots of them but still. 

Change topic~

Ipad just being launched by Apple two days back, what is that actually? In tablet form, a computer or a phone? I'm confused, has it arrive to Malaysia because i want to have a look at it. Lucky me i haven't take my Macbook Pro, or else i can't change my mind in case of anything.



Today was our last day of semester 2.1, a few more months to go before i end my third year of degree. Study week starting so i'm going to be all out for my revision, hibernation of online starts too i guess i should say see you around after 15th of February when i'm back from vacation. I hope i won't forget that i have a plane to rush on right after my exam, no sembang-sembang after the last paper on Friday. Flight at 4.10pm, wee~ I'm so happy going on a vacation, far ones without family. How long can you be a baby to your family, i'm standing on my own now and trying to be independent. Peace!


Forgot forgot! I'm attracted at first sight with a boy who work at Starbucks Skypark, shock to hear this? I met him twice, it's been two Mondays i saw him when i fetched dad from the airport. I just want to be friends with him, i find ways and lastly i get to talk to him personally. His name is Adam, why i'm just too blur for not seeing the receipt written his name but i called the branch asking for the smartest looking person working there. Interesting story over here, but i couldn't manage to get his number. It's ok since i don't have any intention to be with anybody or somebody, enjoying life is better. Anyway i'll be going to the airport again this coming Monday, wish me luck. That's all folks!



Berita gegar, Mama will be going for umrah this Mac during the school holidays with granny. I can't follow due to the clinics and classes, it will be for 11 days. Mama, don't worry me and Baba will be fine at home. Worse come to worst, both of us will overslept la, haha. Just be happy there, selamat pergi dan selamat kembali. Mama, i love you so much!



A letter to special someone :


Dear Mr. love,

Hey babe, it's been a while since we last talk and met. Forget me can? Don't contact me anymore, i feel so alone without you so why not i don't own you for real. Already 17 days since your last sms, i miss you. I heard you're in SG, are you there or still planning? The launch of 7atenine branch there seems to be grand, pity you will have lots of work. Go with your busyness, i think the Malaysia first person also have time to contact their friends to chill together. By the way, i have lost track updating you about myself. Where i go and with who i go anywhere, you're to slow to keep up. Whatever it is, i'll wait for your calls and texts just as a friend. Nothing more, see you.


Truthfully,
-your crush-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger