Saturday, January 23, 2010

Woohoo~

Before this everything seems like hanging, no distinct answers for this and that. Earlier today when i was in Shah Alam eating with my Mama after doing some shopping, Feeq called telling me that his holiday application was approved. I was so happy, told Mama the plan to Pulau Langkawi with Zahidah and Feeq is on for real. Now some things are certain, i'm visualizing a holiday in Langkawi right after my exams. I've never been there, i know there is a big eagle statue. That's all, i'm so lack of knowledge man. Gosh, you don't know how my mom will make noise because i'm just lazy to take concern on general knowledge matters. Haih, study pun dah banyak lagi nak ambil tahu hal negara dan dunia kah? 



My birthday is coming, my very special 21st birthday. Sounded so grand when you reach 21 years old, i felt the excitement too tanpa sebab. Haha, nothing changes actually i'll still be my daddy's girl. So what, i shall say i don't want to be old. How about back to teens age, nicer that way. I kind of don't like getting old, people's expectation also gets higher as your age. Prefer being young where your mistakes doesn't seems to be a big matter after all, instead people will say "Tak mengapa, dia masih kecil lagi."



Since i entered my degree life, my birthday always fall in the study week. If i organize a party, coursemates wouldn't join. Okay fine, it's ok. This year, i'm afraid because of time matters. Some other important things overlap, i hope i did not hurt anybody with my arrangements seriously. I asked for Mama's advice doing all this, to synchronize with some other bestfriends timing and etc. I guess this is the best ok, Insyallah.



Here goes the arrangements, first celebration cum farewell on a cruise in Putrajaya with a bestfriend and few others. I thought of making it a black & white theme, i'm going to buy a blouse and skirt so i can wear it to my faculty dinner too. Unfortunately that's the only time we can match our free time before he leaves for Australia, by the way i'm taking few hours of my study week. Next is a trip to Langkawi with other two bestfriends, both are Februarians too. All of us celebrating there, leaving on the last day of my exam that is the 12th until 15th since Feeq gets holiday from 11th to the 15th. I know on the specific 2nd of February, my family will do a surprise party for me. Tahu-tahu saja kan, already a routine so act like it was surprised by it sudah. Haha



Lastly, a real party for my bestfriends at either Chinoz on the Park or The Apartments. Undecided yet, see how it goes then. Most probably on the 20th or 21st of February, gila basi la but i just couldn't help it. I'll make whole February is my month, i'm loving it. Alhamdulillah with everything that is happening, wish for the good to last forever.



10 more days to go, semangatnya.


Jom countdown sama-sama, haha.


Next to story is about my wishlist gifts, wee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger