Sunday, January 17, 2010

Insecure!

I've been quite confused these few days, my instinct saying that something is not right. Perhaps something i'm hoping for wasn't meant to be? 



Things around me had been quite shaky lately, doesn't seem to be strong but i didn't see any mistakes. I never change, i'm still the same me.



For a person who is important to me, acting cold towards me do hurt me. I know you have your bunch of friends who are near to you, i'm far and i admit it. Okay i'll be silent, total silence that you'll never even hear me breathe. Pujuk me when you're rational back yea, i'll wait!



Shocking moments, mom allowed me to enter a photography competition. First thought, langit mahu runtuh sudah kah? I just cannot believe it, it's miracle man. So happy~ Now on the way of choosing photos to be send, wish me luck =)



Rumours, rumours and rumours. I'm so tired of it, worthless to be think about. I never know that i love wearing rose hair clips which looks so lively on my hair also became an issue, a bit too much right. For God sake it's just hair clips! You can buy and wear it if you want, i won't say anything because if i don't want to have a same ones with anybody i would custom made it. Even you guys are hypocrites who wear tudung to class but free hair outside, i'm not bothered at all frankly said. What did you get talking about me? Okay i allow you people to make me famous, carry on the good job. Sheesh!



Gosh my 3 besties, i seriously miss you guys. It's been a while since we last met, wait until i'm done with my exams. We'll enjoy soon~



To my beloved bestfriend, i booked for our day on the 5th. I wish to give you a last decent memory of me so that you can bring it wherever you go, i miss you since we didn't talk for 3 nights already. Update update from me before i forget half of it, hahaha =p



Tomorrow i'll be having a proficiency exam at 10am, hopefully the patient arrive sharp on time. Scared + nervous + cold sweats + can't sleep = panda eyes tomorrow. Cett~



I'll be having a 1 week of semester break after my exam, planned for a vacation with my 2 close friends. Suggestion was to Pulau Langkawi, excited la juga maklum tak pernah pergi kan. I want to shop a lot of CHOCOLATES i don't care! Hehe



One more thing, do i look like i can teach KIDS? Hahaha, i guess my uncle found the wrong person la. I'm just too lazy to do tuitions, typing notes only wasn't that bad since i can be flexible with my own timing. If say i take this job, having classes from Mondays to Friday and tuitions on Saturdays and Sundays so when shall i fit my karaoke sessions and photography also not to forget shopping? Only if the 7 days a week can be extended to 10 days a week, in dreams la.



Ok la i'll try to sleep later, good night and have a nice nightmare people. Wahaha~




2 comments:

  1. dont be sad..
    just continue watever ru doing now..
    let the prob go away from ur head..
    it'll go even very slow..trust me!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..
    thanks =)
    ehh i did my test quite well & lecturer said i was 1 of d best!
    woohoo~

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger