Monday, January 4, 2010

35 days, be strong!

I only left,

35 days
@
840 hours
@
50400 minutes
@
3024000 seconds

The more digits seen the lesser we're afraid right? Actually all are the same, just different units used. Longer numbers, calmer feelings.



35 days, my bestest friend is flying off to further his studies in Aussie. It's for his own good, only if people could say their heart out surely they'll ask him not to leave. The same goes to me, how sad is that.



To write this, needed a hanky next to me. I was so touched after reading his, he lives in everyone you see.



What he did that he is 1 in a million bestfriend for me?
Being there for me every minute every second every detik pun i guess, during my ups and downs, crazy and silly, gaduh dan menangis, the most important KARAOKE and CAMWHORING!

24-7 standby woo, battery pun ada lifespan kan but not him.



Don't know what to say, just quickly go and come back home. Hey, how would i be alone without you? Look i'm answering, i'll be strong. Believe me =) I want to have my holiday spent there in May boleh? Clue to you before, that is why taknak pergi Japan.



There will always be only ONE AIMAN in the whole world, love you my dear bestfriend. Memories of us eventhough there are lots of them involved, well once in a while make it special~



first time i met him



genting trip




his open house



first year dental night dinner



on twin's birthday



his birthday celebration



hangout



faculty breakfasting



he never sees me in 'tudung'



he edited 



which paparazzi took this?



second year dental night dinner



karaoke



lunch at HELP



Whoa, quite a collection. Suddenly i terjumpa all this photos la, hahaha. Miss you! I might be there at the airport, Adrian will be accompanying me to be the driver. Take care always~

2 comments:

  1. *tears*

    HUGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

    thanx so much miza. i appreciate it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGZZZ back too =)
    u mau hanky?
    tissue da abes la babe..
    no probs,just want u to hv it since i hv ntg to gv u whn u go..
    so tis memory will be wit u k..
    love u!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger