Friday, February 12, 2010

To be loved is not easy..Happy Valentine's Day

This coming Sunday will be the most precious day for couples, with exception to those who don't believe this. Neither do i, but i love buying flowers and also do dedications to my besties. Seriously just for fun, nothing to do with the beliefs. I'm single, but heart taken. How is that? Whatever lah. 


Happy Valentine's Day!


To be loved is not easy, i guess so. If say i'm the one who fly, will people be sad of me leaving? I don't think so, i'm not lovable enough la. Everytime only me finding people, naah i want to be alone from now on. That's all, fullstop.


!0.23 am, Techinician Lab, University Malaya - Hamizah is writing this blog while doing some revision for her last paper starting at 11.30am ending at 12.35pm. Right after the paper she will be going directly to the LCCT terminal to catch her flight to Pulau Langkawi at 4.10pm, quite nervous because this is my first time flying alone. Haha, pity her. It's ok, she's independent enough to do everything by herself. She's a grown up, yeah!


Feeq! Wait for me tau, i'm scared. Hehe, mengada saja kan. Last night i slept early since i was having gastric earlier that day, no chance to eat due to time constraint with my exams and also my outing with my beloved nephew.


Happy 7th Birthday my dear Danish! Aunty loves you so much.


I was quite sad that i could not spend time with him on his birthday, so i decided to buy his birthday gift yesterday. At first he wanted Ultraman toy, tiba-tiba i went home he was jumping while showing his Ultraman. Oh daddy bought it for him, then he asked for "Ice Age 3" story book. We went to Aeon behind my house, the book was sold out so he chose a Pre-historic book. Expensive weh! Haha, once a year only la kan. 


Hey, i guess i'll stop here and i'll focus on my revision. Wish me luck! To my beloved best friend, i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger