Monday, February 22, 2010

TODAY!

TODAY is the first day of second half of second semester in 3rd year. I slept at 2 in the morning TODAY with the feeling of " ada kapas tak? mercun sangatlah bising! " that only started at 12 am.


Mama woke me at 6 am TODAY but i was so lazy to go to class, went to class with a lazy feeling. TODAY all what i did isn't in place, i don't feel the " ummphh " in me. I skipped my evening class TODAY, i thought Feeq could accompany me since TODAY is his offday but he's tired so i came home to renew my driving license which TODAY is the deadline of expiry.


TODAY Mama bought for me McD, spicy chicken mxdeluxe with no lettuce please. Thank you Mama, love you. I had no appetite TODAY but after seeing that, it made me hungry.


TODAY i received a text message from abroad, it's from Aiman! Gosh i miss him alot and TODAY is kind of a happy day for me, thank God everything is quite okay for you there.


TODAY i thought of sleeping early, may i sleep after writing this? Good night people for TODAY, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger