Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fly ~

Today the 9th of February, my best friend will be flying to Aussie. I guess he's already at the airport at this hour, with loads of tissue wiping the tears sampai boleh perah already. I had exam earlier, from 9am to 11am. I thought of dropping by at his house for the last time but his family needs him, it's ok. I wish to follow him to KLIA but he advised me since last Friday itself better not to go. It will make it harder for him when there's more people, well i'm the type that easily broke down so i decided not to go too. 

" No goodbyes ok, only see you! "

To my beloved best friend, take care always. Not to forget, better remain handsome nanti you balik i tak kenal already how? Haha, just kidding. All the best in your studies and do keep in touch, i know for the time being it will be a little difficult to contact since you have loads of things to be settled. Tell me when you're done and get a place to stay ok, i'll wait for you. I like when you said " Don't worry, aiMAN to the rescue. " Haha, funny though. It does make me smile, thank you for being with me all the time. Everyday also will have story mowry session, i will talk until your telinga cair. Sorry~



thank you Saiful and Ima!



how you guys know that i love chocolate? sedap tau!



Last Friday was my last night with my beloved Aiman, Saiful and Ima. At first i planned to have a dinner on a cruise but it was canceled since the total of person that night doesn't reach 15 pax, then i don't know where to go. Aiman asked is it ok if we go Hotel Equitorial Bangi? I don't mind, it's just that i don't know the way so he drove there. Semua orang pun nak surprise, baju glamour belaka. A fun night, but one thing i didn't expect. That night was supposed to be a farewell for Aiman but it turned out to be my surprise birthday celebration, Aiman didn't know about it too. Thank you so much Ima and Saiful, i was so touched with your surprise. I love it!



Me



Aiman



Saiful



Ima



Theme for the day was Black White, surely you guys will say i got no other colors to choose. Biarlah my favourite, wekk! I know i hold on till the last minute that i still broke down, sorry tau. Serious buruk gila, crying like a crazy woman. Haha, but what to do i'm so fragile la. I came home at 4am, i wish i could stay for another 5 minutes with you. " You must be strong for me Miza! ", Aiman said. Bodoh betul lah i don't know what else to write tapi nak merepek juga, just stay on.



That night, i met Nottee and Skixty (i don't know the spelling betul ke tak, sorry). So cute, i just haven't meet with Beta but i hear stories about her. Haha, can guess what is it? By the way, this are the gifts from them. So sweet of them!



mana Nottee mana Skixty i don't know, haha



from Aiman



from Saiful and Ima



Sesi photo berlangsung as usual, moreover all of us love taking photos. Messing up the room, laughing for tiny jokes, it's just enjoying.



muka cover mengantuk masing-masing



cantik kan? i see stars!



Tonight i want to have a tight sleep, i had been through few sleepless nights just because of a dream. I have to rest no matter what, panda eyes have now looked like a goldfish eyes. Haha, adios amigos.



* p.s. currently listening to this song "Stay" by Estrella, tiba-tiba feeling =)



I have no paper for tomorrow, continuing again on Thursday and Friday. I'm so excited about flying to Langkawi, at least fly lah juga eventhough not to Aussie kan. Cett~ I will be relaxing like nobody's business and have a good meal, where to eat tomorrow? Boring boring boring! I just cannot wait to get more photos from Siti Monalisa, Kak Non and Ima's Sony soon, i want to see those moments again. 



Precious moments with them~

2 comments:

  1. haihh, how wish i could turn back time and let it stay that way. me and ima had a blast that night.
    and oh have fun at langkawi nanti! WOOT! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a time machine!
    let it forever be the 5th of Feb..
    =)
    i so love that day,me too had lots of fun..
    tq,insyallah..
    nnt il bring something for u and ima also..
    tc~

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger