Monday, March 1, 2010

Whatever...

I love numbers YET i hate it so much when it comes to countdown, especially for days someone is going to be far. Counting down for the days to come will be fast but counting up for it to end is super duper slow!


 .. Tik .. Tok .. Tik .. Tok ..


I've forgotten about mama going to umrah, suddenly this matter clicked into my head and OMG 10 days more before mama fly and i'm not ready to stay with baby sitter. Dah la i can't come back late because she will be alone, padahal tiba-tiba rasa like an adult first time holding my own house key. Haha


No daily mama's cooking

No hearing mama's voice scolding

No listening to mama's joke

No watching hindustan together and gossip about handsome heroes acting

No eating malay food outside which dad doesn't like


ALL FOR TWO WEEKS? I can't leave without you mama,i so hate kena babysit lagi at the age of 21. It's seriously will be a long stretch for me since i've never been far from her, i went for holidays but she's at home i don't mind but not VICE VERSA. It is so no correct!


There is so many people around me YET i feel so lonely. How come? I should feel full, packed and filled. I ain't feeling that though.


Aiman, i can't live without you. I'm so hating you for being far, i hate being independent alone. You know how i hate it so much, you know it. I have stories to tell, will update you right after writing this blog.


Another person who completes me, so cold all of a sudden? I promise i won't go although my heart rebels for it and i've been waiting for that day, i know you're protective and i appreciate it. Feeq, talk to me please. 


A cute guardian angel, taking care of me at university. I'm so lucky to meet her, how on earth among millions of people i always be the lucky one. Alhamdulillah syukur! Yetching always know how to save me on critical conditions, sometimes her boyfriend also have to get involved saving me. What a troublesome girl i am, right? She planned of going to Bukit Tinggi for sightseeing, she asked Feeq to come along. So 4 of us lah, sounds fun. I've never been there, jom jom~


Hey my 3 besties for life, when is our plan to Look Out Point for sunset view? I need photoshoots, my hands are itchy to put Baby Darth on a task. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger