Sunday, March 28, 2010

Life is a Fairytale

How i wish i was a princess, wishing for everything and i could get it. Especially asking for people to be free, away from busyness of work and jobs. Haha, too much to ask for i know. Well i'm happy with what i have now, people around me. I really felt like olden days, memories oh memories i'm so loving it!


Three more weeks to my finals, starting to study tomorrow. Curfew kah? Naah, a little bit it's ok since only sitting for few papers. Ain't sure 3 or 4, but i can do it Insyallah! Pray for me also ok people, wish the best for me. *wink wink*


Mom came back from umrah last Thursday, she changed alot. I'm the one affected badly, AGAIN! Sigh, fine am i fated to get hurt for something that is not related to me? Nevermind, i'll change her to be normal again. Now she's an alien, hahaha. Sorry mama :p


The best part happening, Feeq is back! Karaoke, dinner, meeting often back. I guess that's good, suka lah. Nanti karaoke lagi, yay! Then ada this one far bestfriend, becoming more handsome since rambut dia dengar cakap. Cannot wait for u to come home, i want to mess up your hair tau Aiman. Ngeh ngeh :)


Classes are ok, had fun usha sini usha sana with my guardian angel Yetching. Another story about cicak, HAHAHA. This noisy cicak Fathur, kept calling me lipas. Haish, call la butterfly ke apa ke that is cuter. He's been with me and my guardian angel recently, be my patient too. He has a pair of sugar glider, geli at first but then it became manja with me sleeping in my hand. Sooo cute! I'll take my photos with the sugar glider soon, it's in his iPhone.


Today my cats are coming home from boarding, need to shower them. Thought of going to erm, where to go eh? Parents sending granny to her brother's house in Keramat, malasnya to follow. Who can i kacau? Erm, Feeq lah kot. Haha, jom late lunch together!


Oh ya, forgot to tell about my soon to launch online shop. Hehe, surprised right? Who said baby cannot do work, see i'll be working from home. Perasan gila, hahaha. I'll be opening a HerKelip shop, all flower based especially roses. Wait for it yea, opening soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger