Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear blog

Dear blog, sorry for being away for 11 days without any news. Too many things happening, I'M SICK! I've been vomiting earlier today so i came home right after the first hour of class, dad's coming home late so my sister is on the way home to bring me to the clinic. FEVER also!


How i wish i could skip my dental night dinner, everything about it had been so hectic. I'm so stressed up, i skipped class like nobody's business few days in a row. 


Mind Setting.


It's a dangerous feeling, although i know i've planned not to go for class today since last week. And it really happened, i did not go for class unintendedly. I wanted to go for the Hot Air Balloon in Putrajaya, badly i love that. Unfortunately i didn't get to see it, no more chance tomorrow or Saturday. Sigh~


Slow down please, i can't even follow my own life. I want everything to be back to normal, like things used to be. How sweet is that, am i right? Wink wink, i can make change everything. Watch it!


Adios amigos~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger