Thursday, May 27, 2010

Loved

You and I
And it’s okay if you have go away
Oh just remember the telephone works both ways
And if I never ever hear them ring
If nothing else I’ll think the bells inside
Have finally found you someone else and that’s okay
Cause I’ll remember everything you sang.






If It Kills Me
If I should be so bold
I'd ask you to hold my heart in your hand
Tell you from the start how I've longed to be your man
But I never said I would
I guess I'm gonna miss my chance again





Wordplay
I built a bridge across the stream my consciousness
It always seems to be a flowin'
But I don't know which way my brain is goin'
Oh the ryhmin' and the timin'
Keeps the melodies inside me
And they're comin'
Till I'm running out of air
Are you prepared to take a dive into the deep end of my head
Are you listening to a single word I've said






Try Try Try
Sometimes we do forget to behave
And we regret what we say
Cause words are too weapons
If we don't choose'em carefully
Ladies and gentlemen this is instrumental
If life's to be a bed of roses





The Heart Never Lies
Some people fight,and some people fall
Others pretend, they dont care at all
If you wanna fight, i'll stand right beside you
The day that you fall, i'll be right behind you
To pick up the pieces






Lonely
And I remember you told me baby
Somethings gotta give
If I cant be the one to hold you baby
I dont think I could live
Now Im so sick of being lonely
This is killing me so so slowly
Dont pretend that you dont know me
'Cause thats the worst thing you could do!






Point of View
I never wanted everything to end this way,
But you can take the bluest sky and turn it grey.
I swore to you that I would do my best to change,
But you said it don't matter,
I'm looking at you from another point of view.






What Do You Want From Me
Just don't give up
I'm workin it out
Please don't give in,
I won't let you down
It messed me up
Need a second to breathe.






Putus
tapi setelah kau pegi aku
mendapat lebih baik drmu,
dia hargai aku,

dia sygi aku
lebih drpdmu,
aku ingin kau tahu betapa ku gembira,
tidak lg bersamamu.






Kebahagiaan dalam Perpisahan
Embun pun takkan mampu menyubur sekuntum
Bunga yang layu pada musim luruh
Yang dulunya mekar di sinar suria
Bila sudah kering pasti akan gugur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger