Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hibernation

I'm done with my exams, currently on my semester break since i passed all without any viva border line interviews. Alhamdulillah, an awesome experience for the first time. I will be entering my new semester for my 4th year on the 10th of July. That's all about study life!


Sorry to my friends because i didn't make an effort to meet all of you, by the way i'm not meeting anybody for the moment. It's been like 7 weeks already since my study week started? Just wait, the time will come.


My routine now is only going to the gym daily, working out like nobody's business. No more having lunch or dinner outside, no rice for already 2 weeks. Any changes? Surprise, haha.


6-7 more weeks of holidays, what to do? Nothing that i can think of, in this pennyless condition made me felt so left out out of a sudden. Gyming je lah kan senang!


First activity on last Saturday, photoshoot at an abandoned house in Ampang with Qim and Joey. A little bit scary but a new experience for me, kerja aku pegang reflector la. Pity me, lol. Slept over at my doctor's house for two nights, having our days together to the max! I attended a dinner at Summit Hotel accompanying her, for a tudung brand "Nu Nuh International" so i have to dress like a muslimah. I look sweet no matter what i wear ok, perasan sekejap


Qim, me & Joey


>.<


I can't really sleep at her house, i don't have my bantal busuk with me. First night i slept from 5am to 8am and 620am to 9am on the second night, kesian i kan. So i terus take a nap right after reaching home at about 12pm after having my breaksfast, my nephew woke me up at 330pm asking me to go to the gym. He's getting smarter and smarter day by day, seriously he's following my footsteps. A born intelligent baby, hehe.


I had a dream during my nap, maybe it's because i think so hard that it is brought into my dreams. A sad one, it's about a dinner which i said i'm leaving. I really hope the specific someone will be same like others asking me to stay but i only get and answer of "Oh ok." from this person. How disappointed, erm i changed my mine la. I don't feel like storying further about it, let's just drop it. Hmm, i'm kind of tired now. Good night humans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger