Friday, May 7, 2010

How can i put these into words

How should i put this into words, i wish i wouldn't hurt anyone. I guess it's time to say it rather than keeping it all alone, i'm so sorry. 




I don't want to meet anyone right now.


I don't want to hangout like i used to do.


I want the whole 8 weeks all by myself.


I'm on a mission so no more shopping or wasting money unnecessarily.


I'm so not me anymore without few important people in my life.


I won't answer calls or reply messages if i don't feel like doing so.




How else should i say, just leave me alone. I'll talk if i want, i'll go out whenever i wish and i'll meet whoever i feel like meeting. Don't force me please, don't ever ask why. I tend to get bored with life, i'm fed up of it. So sorry guys, i need time.


I'll be done with everything by the 14th of May, by then don't find me. I'm begging please, don't find me. Give me space, things aren't so perfect right now as it used to be. I want quality time with family now, i wish for it. Please, just once~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger