Monday, May 24, 2010

=.=

Finally i managed to find time after gyming and went to i-City by the Federal Highway, amazed for a moment when i was there. So lame when it is so near to my house but i'm the latest person being there, lots of UM-ians had visited there. Finally, i'm there too. You guys just don't know how much i love lights, fireworks, and any colorful things. I only captured photos of the lights, non of me in it. My photos are in Aime's camera, cepat lah upload i nak kidnap my photos ni. So lambat although you're already back in Kedah, cett~


the trees of lights, pretty aren't they?


practising depth of field :)


Nak tak nak i have to meet few friends, it's been weeks since i met them including my cousin. I went gyming with my cousin together with a movie "A Nightmare on Elm's Street" that evening and supper at Mamak. Next was last night i met Urosha, an adorable sweet friend you'll never find elsewhere. Did some updating but nothing much on my side haha, followed by a midnight movie "The Bounty Hunter" at the cinema behind my house. Sorry couldn't take photo with you since i'm in my pyjamas, a good reason ok :p


Hamizah & Humaira


Today after so long i met up with Zahidah but without Capak, i miss her loads. She thought she can meet a friend there but i said i don't want to be the centre person contacting, if she wants she call herself. End up she didn't get to meet him, told her but she refused to listen. We spend whole day in Mid Valley, movie again "Letter to Juliet". Such a romantic movie, a story about a woman who tries to find her first love after 50 years at Verona. It's wonderful but i wonder does true love ever exist in reality? There's always some definition behind a relationship either materialistic or tumpang famous and whatsoever, not all but hardly we find a sincerely loving couple who loves each other as what they are. 


<3 you, see you on Friday


I suggest to you people outside watch it, then take the spirit from this movie that is not to give up in finding the right person. There's another one too, a movie entitled "Dear John" that was only release in the USA. A story from the writer Nicholas Sparks, awesome!


Lately i love watching movies especially the sad ones, i'll pause it in the middle and cry then play it again. I know i sounded silly at least better than crying for no reason, haha ignore that part. I get an invitation for Zouk this Thursday night, i haven't decide on this but more to a NO. Not in the mood yet, my 8 weeks are not done yet. What i've said, i really mean it. Everything depends on my mood so be prepared :)


Is Friday a public holiday? I heard people saying but i didn't check my planner, a Wesak Day it seems. Zahidah and me planned for a movie again, "Prince of Persia" this time. Erm i guess of going to The Curve this time, can get my cupcakes frm Cupcake Chic. Weee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger