Sunday, May 23, 2010

Alone

Now is the time where fakers leave and only true ones remain. I guess this is the most hurtful period ever for me, to know all this while you're surrounded by fakers who is only using you for their own benefits.


I know i'm just stupid for being such an idiot letting them to use me, when i arise and begin to be wise i saw them left because i can't be used anymore. I'm already smart! To my surprise it's like those whom i thought were good to me ain't that sincere after all, IT IS painful. As we always know, "Truths are bitter, lies are sweet" right?


More fakers than loyals? OMG what is happening to the world, why do this kind of human ever exist if they just live to hurt others. I never think bad of you, i never believe when people badmouth about you either unless i hear it from you yourself. I waited for you to come back but you avoided me as though i know your secrets, i still forgive because there's nothing more that annoys a loser babe. I'm done, it's time to let go. I've always been the the victim, the one who is not involved but always been affected badly.


For your information, i'm not insensitive but i'm just living on memories. Photos of us are my only booster for me to carry on with my life, the only charger for me. I don't have them anymore like i used to, find it out then you'll know i don't have them anymore. I only talk on memories, just plainly memories.


No more.


They're gone.


I lost them.


I'm alone.


I ALREADY LOST THEM!


For God sake why can't you see i don't have them anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger