Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wishing Stars

Ok i'll continue with my 4th day of exam, happily tembak-ing "inny minny mainy more" for both papers. Friday was the moment every single person waited, last paper ended at 5pm and cheers all went haywire flying everywhere. Some went home right away, by buses, by planes but some went lepak-ing like me. I hangout at The Curve, was supposed to go Rasta for supper but canceled since i was too tired and addition of rainy weather.



Saturday and Sunday became the days for packing stuffs, flew to Bandung on Monday. I went with my 9th uncle's family, stayed until Wednesday. Can't stay any longer because Hari Raya Aidiladha falls on that Friday, so preparation need to be done on Thursday. 




best photo taken i think



Bandung, what else to say. "HEAVEN for shoppinggg!" i went with one bag but came back with three, 2 additional bags just for my shopped things. Haha




whole family who went




in the apartment



My home will always be the station for relatives to come over, as usual layan layan layan tetamu until i can't even go to a friend's house. Joe invited me, his mom cooked rendang for me because i couldn't get to eat it on previous Hari Raya Puasa. I felt so guilty but he said it's ok, his mom will cook again soon for me. Yay~



Weekend was filled with activities with relatives, shopping shopping shopping plus movie-ing. I did a makeover make up by Bobbi Brown, not bad i think. Then the most important, i watched New Moon already. Don't worry, will watch it again. I just love Edward, he's the perfect guy ever. There goes my first week of holidays, two more weeks left.




after Bobbi Brown makeover



Started my second week holidays with karaoke, most favourite stress releasing activity. Yesterday i went karaoke-ing with Aiman, Hanis and Sadru. We had lots of fun seriously, i just love my very bunch of close friends. I wish Adrian and Joe could join, hmm. Soon will have more karaoke sessions with Aiman together-gether, yayness!




love candid




the usual Triosss~




heroes on that day



Today was a spontaneous day, flying here and there like a crazy person. I woke up at 630am, take a quick bath and went to my 9th uncle's house to take care of his kids since his wife have some things to do in school. Suddenly in the middle of nowhere, my cousin called saying come to Mid Valley she'll be organizing makan-makan for her birthday at Spaghetti Grill 12 pm. At 1145 am  my aunt just came back, i rushed home mandi and wanted to get ready but couldn't find my white dress i wanted to wear. Find in my room's cupboard, parent's cupboard if misplaced, downstairs cupboard, upstairs hall cupboard still no trace. Dengan muka masam i wore a blue shirt, matching la jugak with my watch. Nak sedapkan hati la katakan, haha. Guess what time did i reach? TWO HOURS late, with the parking full every zone for lunch time. As long i go right, chill la. I met FEEQ!! After sooo longgg, since my last birthday if im not mistaken.




all who came without another 2 latecomers




i don't have a photo with Feeq, NOT FAIRRR!



Tomorrow going to KLCC for movie or maybe movies, i don't know. Oh yea have to follow Sadru to find a bag pack as his birthday gift that is today, now he's officially 21 years old and legal to enter any club. How nice, kan kan. Another plan, a daytrip to Ipoh this coming Tuesday with my besties. For photoshoot purpose too, when nature calls. Haha, never been to Ipoh. How sad of me, haih



I guess that's all my updates, more coming soon. I shall continue folding my wishing stars, 1000 pieces then giving it to who? Someone who's going to be 1000 miles away, for the babies. Good night and sweet dreams, zzz~  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger