Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bias-ness

In what ever you talk for sure you'll praise YOUR things correct? But some people just don't talk about other people's things, they are just happy with THEIRS. Am i right? I guess i'm like that, doesn't i?



Well, i admit i'm a brand conscious, if i like a brand no matter any part of it is bad i'll still like it. Is there any problem with it? I'm buying it, i'm the one who's using it, anything happen i'll be the one handling it so why are you greatly BIAS with it. It's strange, don't order me what to do EVEN if i'm paying just for the brand but not worth the quality. Then don't ever care who i'm learning from, everybody's style is different so don't judge whether it's wrong or it doesn't follow the world's rules. NEVER!



Another thing, DON'T EVER down grade me. I have my baby darth, if i take blur photos so what. Who make the rules that a person who take blur photos ain't allowed to used DSLR instead turn down to compact, what the heck you're talking. You're not a professional either, commenting like you owned a photo studio. OMG it's just that i can't slap you, if i do i think that's the end.



If you like a different brand from mine, go ahead i never asked you to have the same. I never even talked about why you chose that and whatsoever, don't let me spell a line that u never wish to hear.



"NIKON FOR LIFE"

Who hate this statement stay away from talking about cameras, you're forbidden. At this very moment i just want to shout "SIFUUU! Come to KL now! People bullying your student over here!", i really wish it could be heard. Actually i'm a little bengong, learned few times but i still couldn't get the setting. I never regret having my baby darth, i'll love you like nobody can. I'll continue learning, remember i'll be better than you mr-who-talked-so-much. The day will come!



I LOVE YOU BABY DARTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger