Monday, December 28, 2009

Can i be a little selfish?

Hmmm, not really in the mood to write. Nothing interesting lately after new semester starts, boredom bored boring all the time. Since itu somebody is not in for story mowry time so i write la, if i forget half of it lagi susah. Hahaha, kidding only.



I'm so in love with Sherlock Holmes, Robert Downey Jr. is just so cool! Jude Law not bad, so good looking. Better watch, now left few more movies to catch up before holding the title "Super Update" again. 



Karaoke karaoke karaoke, dah lama kot tak pergi. Aiman jommm! Eh how about our vocal lessons la, then there will be more Aiman-Hamizah bonding session. Nonsense kan, sorry la since you tak ada i'm missing you around.



Last weekend, celebrated Christmas eve at Look Out Point. Awesome scenery, nothing to describe more. Midnight view with my sleepyness so it turn out fairly okay, next time have to go during sunset. Imagine you're on a hill, gayat tetap ada but then you're seeing whole KL. First time being there, a little excited la. That Thursday too went to send Baby Darth to Adrian since he wants it for his family trip to Cameron, tak lena tidur aku dibuatnya when i need to sleep with the thoughts that Baby Darth is not under my bed. Uwaaa, everyday i texted him asking "Baby Darth sihat?". His reply will be "Haha, ok je. smart gak!"



I wish to celebrate Christmas eve and New Year's eve with Adrian, i guess luck was not on my side. He need to work, it's ok we replaced it earlier today. A lunch together, talking nonsense, playing riddles, and bla bla bla. I'm so relieved tonight Baby Darth is back under my bed, now i'm not sleepy since took a nap right after coming home. I got a gift! Christmas gift from him, freshly from Cameron. I had one for him, made wishing stars in a bottle. I told him surely his desk is ugly that is why he seems to be so stressed up, now the stars is there so dengan harapan can cheer him up.



I like this part, so so much. Adrian was stunned when i said i'm migrating to Australia 10 years from now, it's just a plan whatever it is depends to Allah swt. Childishly he said 10 years,bring him along. We talked about our holidays next year, you name it he is okay with it. Pangkor? Australia? Cameron? Bali? All mentioned ones, next year lesser work compared to end of the year where everything need closings. We're planning to open a business together, advertising agency it seems. I don't know a thing about business, telling me a few of his friends asking him to open a business but they're not good enough for him. Then i shall ask this, do i look convincing? I did asked, he said i have the spirit. Haa, mula la nak merepek dengan aku. Hahaha



There's some conflict, here and there. A little of sour and salty, spices added? Haha, i'm talking craps. Look here, how if. If your besties birthdays fall in your study week or maybe the exam week itself, kind of sad right? Normal grounding session, 5 weeks to exam. No outing, no enjoying as this can affect my brain cell. The more i laugh or get crazy, the more i tend to forget things i've studied.



Things have been so undecidable lately, stress aku. Can i not negotiate? If i have to choose, can i choose myself this time? If there will be 10 decisions to be made, can i pick 7 out of 10 of it that are about me? How is that, hurting you? If i don't choose myself, i don't feel hurt is it? Decisions are difficult, choose yourself and nobody can say anything. Prioritize oneself, only that will be with you until the end of your breath.



Change topic, where to celebrate New Year's eve? Dad and Mama wanted Shah Alam, cousin wanted The Curve or One Utama, myself wanting something i can't get. Haha, any idea? I just need fireworks, not the party or concerts.



I seriously need some shopping for my special day, ahem ahem. My dream is so going to come true, just wait and see. No more clues, goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger