Friday, December 11, 2009

From the Bottom of My Heart

This is my 3rd week of holidays, so sad everything is moving so quickly. During these holidays too i get to spent time with almost a big circle of friends eventho just once. Rather once than never right?



My favourite, seeing Christmas decorations at malls i've visited. Awesome! One thing messing up my mind, where shall i celebrate my new year? With condition, a place with good firework pleasieee~ I'd love to capture the boom my own, i want and i will. Just wait!




@ klcc



About my Saturday outing, had lots of fun meeting new friends who are Adrian's friends. All of us hang out until late at night, surprisingly no alarm call from dad although it's already 1 in the morning. Is it because dad knew i'm going out with him and trust him for taking care of my safety? Awww so sweet, hehe. Basically we went just for the Roxy Quicksilver annual member sale, storewide 50% off. Who wouldn't want? If i can i wish to buy the whole outlet, sounded a little exaggerating la. Hehe




Three shopaholics : Hud, Adrian, Myself



As planned, went to the wedding. Everything out of time just because my sister is so bangau that day that she get ready 1 hour later, Adrian kept texting when i'm going to Sentul for him to pick because he's hungry already.  Wore baju kurung when he picked me, told him i'm changing right after reaching One Utama. He said don't, why eh? He said lawa already in baju kurung, i pula very the uncomfortable when hanging out with baju kurung when it's not supposed to be worn. Three of us went shopping at One Utama, five others join for supper at NZ mamak in Wangsa Maju. So far and so long i've been lepak-ing i never  been there, i'll just playing around Damansara area and simple part of KL. Hud sent me home since he's staying 5 minutes away from my house, i went home with my patient! Hahaha, i'm missing you already Adrian Ng while on the way back. I wish i could spend more time with you, new year with you, to Genting with you, etc etc and etc with you.




Serves him right, tease me more =p




patient and dentist, zzz



What did i do on Monday? Wait, i can't recall. Oh ya watched movie with my 3 besties, 2 of them overnight in my house. Early Tuesday morning, we went for daytrip to Ipoh. What else, photo like nobody's business since there were 2 DSLRs brought. We had lots of fun, feel so complete seriously. 




besties in Ipoh




best shot of baby alpha by baby darth




sweating, sticky, smelly, shining. hahaha




Gunung Lang




Kellie's Castle



Wednesday adn Thursday stayed at home, became the driver to granny to where ever she wanted to go. So boring when it comes to visiting her friend's house, i felt so sesat among the oldies. Sorry, not to be bad but memang boring bila tak ada orang yang sebaya. 



Tomorrow at 6am i'll be going to Genting Highlands, public holiday for Selangor so confirm crowded. It's ok la since holiday left few more days so should spend it as wisely as possible or else i'll be wasting 1 day if i don't go. See you around~



* To Furzanne Yeo, happy already since i'm putting all photos LARGE. Haha

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger