Friday, December 4, 2009

A Fairytale

Friday the 4th, pc fair started but plan canceled instead other spontaneous invitation for karaoke & New Moon came. Agreed for karaoke, enough of new moon. If there is the 3rd time, let it be with my beloved. I don't mind that!

After waking up, someone buzz me in YM saying, "Hey beb i have Quicksilver card and if u want it please come to Souled Out." Haha, to my surprise you're inviting me there that i knew you're not that free to entertain guests. Can i categorize myself as special?

I went just for the sake of the card, seriously just for the card not the owner. Don't believe it? Please rely on it, i'm not melting. The more i'm going to reach, heartbeat rise and extremities became so cold. Weather is drizzling, it's 7 pm in the evening. Could not turn back either, face it la!

In front of Souled Out, texted him "reached d" then he called. I said, "Hello, tempat hari tu.". He replied, "Ok beb, tunggu jap.". Gelabah la, adoi. He came, ala-ala Edward came towards Bella. Gila punya imagination, don't laugh ok you'll never know how i'm feeling. NERVOUSSS!

He came and open the door, gelak tak boleh blah. "Hey beb", i ada nama ok. Already one year and you never call me by name, it's ok still cute calling me beb. Haha, talk talk talk i didn't realize time passes. Why time flies when you're happy and vice versa? So adorable, so handsome, so cute, so cool, so etc etc etc. Ask me out for tomorrow? Difficult to decline, sorry la so meeting up tomorrow with Adrian. What to wear? Mama help me, i don't have new baju for tomorrow. Sudden death timing to ask, how how how.

I had to attend a kenduri kahwin in Kg. Baru or Gombak i'm not sure, wear my white baju kurung terus after kenduri? No no no, change? I ask him to take me from my family, too lazy to drive. Let the gentleman does it all, hehe.

Wait for updates ok, i'm curious too what's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger