Thursday, August 20, 2009

The world thru my eyes



Yesterday, went to KLCC with a photographer friend Ayleve. He thought me how to use my new DSLR camera, the 1st thing in my head was "hampeh! hampeh! hampeh!". I know nothing about it, eventho i've read the manual. It's ok, laugh la as much as u like. Zzz~



not bad i think, eventho boring angle



After the tips, i took nice photos after that. Experiment of the day, my cat Thomas became the victim. Hehe.



Thomas, my fav cat



Ok, so next i know who to call to be my so-called model so that i can learn. Beware to those who are pretty & handsome, u might be my experiment soon. Haha *wink*



Before i forgotten, i came across to a quote. I find it so touching, i wonder if there is any person in this world will accept u the way u 100% in & out. Take a moment & think, adios!

"Find arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that see at your ugliest & heart that will love you at your worst. Then you have found TRUE LOVE."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger