Monday, August 17, 2009

MTV worldstage

tickets "RED" zone



Guess what, 1st time for me to see international bands & singers in a row. Never expect it pun, didn't have tickets at 1st. Maybe God hear my prayers, a friend gave me 2 free tikets. Thank u Aisyah Radzi, love u byk2! Hehe.



precaution of H1N1, please wear ur mask!



Sadru & me planned to stay for Hoobastank & All American Rejects, but end up we stayed for the whole event. Seriously it was sooo worth it, almost cried when i saw Hoobastank on stage. As usual, surely got teased by a friend who i went with. Supposedly Aime & Ida joined, but some technical error happened so only both of us.



so handsome, so so so adorable!



It was raining, my friend was so worried that i get wet. Asked me few time if i bring my sweater, i bawa la. Don't la so worry! We entered quite late, missed to see Boys like Girls. Nvm, the important ones we get to see.



look how energetic, he's hanging on the spot light



Overall, i enjoyed the night. We sing, we dance, we sweat. After the event we felt like we had no legs. I think there will never be a 2nd time event like this, hopefully this was not the 1st & the last la.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger