Sunday, August 23, 2009

Memories memories memories

Let me tell u, i just need to blog it. I want to remember it well, the day full of fun & jokes. Haha, u'll never imagine that i laughed till i cry. My friend laughed till her make-up cair tau, gile la.




my friend, the model



The jokes & tragedies are as below :
 
- try imagine when the song entitled "Camelia" sang by Irwansyah being change to "Sape'ah". I wonder who will hear it, guess what surely someone or somewhere in the kampung area with that name will be so proud. They might wana download it to give to family members  saying Irwansyah sang a song by their name, i can't forget the joke la.

- we have no spot for bridal photoshoot, suddenly on a padang in Sentul there is full of lembus. The photographer why not we shoot there, an awesome shot when the bride is being chased by the cows. We laughed like mad, seriously so so so many cows.

- in KLpac, got few nice photos. It is so nice in there, very calming. Full with trees, hey friends come go lepak there & have some chit chat. Waaa, Joe the photographer vomit blood! Qimm the model & me got a shocked, omg never seen people sick till like that. Neway he was better at the end of the session, fuuh. I think he is so stressed up with assignments, to my friends outside there please please please do not stress yourself so much. I can't see u guys in pain, i'll feel sad.

- another tragedy was all of us being chased by DOGS!! All of us shouted, KLpac bodoh la private land konon so no photography allowed. We went outside the kawasan, still the guard shouted so the dogs came after us. Why is  Sentul full with anjings & lembus? 



Quite fun, tiring of course since it was the 1st day of puasa. Overall very fun, i took photos. Not so pro yet, still in the brushing up process. Relax la, more photoshoot session to come. Haha, reached home sharp during buka puasa time. 



them, unfortunately we forget to take photos together



Wish to see my artwork? I uploaded my best & favourite shot, visit my gallery.

http://www.flickr.com/hamizahjasmine

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger