Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'd do anything for a smile =)

This few days was quite unpleasant, i wonder why too but mayb it started with me. I'm not feeling well so i tend to be a lil more sensitive than usual, get mad twice at ppl sudeh. So sorry don't mean it actually, smile =)



Now i would do anything to make a friend of mine to smile, eventho it's the nature to be super quiet but i've known the other side of him. He wants to talk, he is cheerful too! In fact he doesn't look that way on the outside, see now the quotes "Don't judge a book by it's cover" implemented. I know something had happened but i don't know what is it, nvm the time will come when all will be spoken out. Just to tell, i'm here anytime u need me ok!



I love seeing a smile on my friends face, those make me feel calm. I smile 'cos they smiled =) Love all of u!



Another trouble, wish to go for MTV World Stage so badly. It will be held at Sunway Lagoon, don't be surprised i obtained permission from Mama ok no joke! Got offer by a friend only $20 as her fuel money taking the tix, not the money that matter but i will have 2 tix so who will be the another person accompanying me? Think think think~



2 comments:

  1. oh! i wanna go too but then im still thinking abt it :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm2 sme org pn 50-50 cos it's very the last min..
    sape bole juz tell me sat mng tu itself la..
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger