Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sleeping to dream

2 nights berturut-turut i dreamt of weird things, memang weird la & it is so out of reality. Maybe it's true what mama said, too creative mind initiates unexpected thoughts. Imagine how on earth i can ever dream that i'm adopted. Sheesh! Nonsense! But i did dreamt about it.



It goes like this, konon la i'm studying overbroad. I came back for my sister's wedding, i felt weird cos the house is kinda renovated but i cnt figure it out yet which part of the house is different from the last time i seen it before i left home for further studies. Lastly i noticed, MY ROOM IS GONE! My room was next to my sister's, the wall between our room da pecah so her wedding room was super big! When i asked my family on the wedding day, they kept avoiding & asked me to do this la that la macam2 la. Then baru dad told yea they need bigger room space since my sis wanted Japanese wedding room theme, my room will be made new somewhere around the house. UNDECIDED YET! How sad =( I cried, cnt stop crying no matter who pujuk i just can't. Rumours saying "Kenapa mak & ayah pecah bilik die utk kakak die?" then some answers in the middle of the house "sebab die anak angkat jd kene penting anak betol.." Sedih kot, eventho it's just a dream but i cried for real. I wonder how if it's real, fortunately it won't be real & never will happen cos my sis is married 7 yrs ago. Hehe *relieved*



There's another, the dream was blur but i catch 1 question from it. "Who is ur the MOST in life?" I couldn't answer, everybody that i know surely have some lack here & there. Simple words, not yet met any person 101% same thoughts with me. If i want i should have a clone of me i guess, hahaha. Neway even if u ask for real, i still don't know how to answer. I mean who to answer, so i'll give artist answer. "No comment!" Let the question alone la, malas fikir.



What i wana dream tonight pulak? Let's wish, hehe =p See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger