Sunday, January 20, 2013

Working Life

The transition between study life and working life is a major turning point, this is when you cannot be childish or playful that much as before. Everything need some seriousness, I kind of stressed up with this situation but the I have to get used to it. Imagine will be working until I am 60 years old (ikut umur pencen la ni), 37 years of experience will be gained. Banyak kan?


I remembered a dialog with my Senior Dental Officer (SDO) on the day i lapor diri.

SDO: *... bla bla bla (all about the working terms and condition etc.) bla bla bla...* Ni kamu pencen umur 60 ye, kene kerja elok-elok tau.
Me: Doktor, saya start kerja muda setahun dari orang lain boleh tak kalau saya dapat pencen setahun lebih awal?
SDO: Apa salahnya buat pahala lebih setahun dari orang lain :)
Me: =.=' *sweat*


Before working, there's a course called Induksi need to be attend. I would say this is a brainwash for the gradutes about government such as whatever you do please get the appropriate pay or leave replacement or whatsoever-called. Good though, I see the logic there. We pay a lot of tax so why not get back what's given when you already served the country, right?


Back to the story, I attended the Induksi held at City Villa Hotel at the Chowkitt area. Of all places why there? Okay, nak merayap pun takut sebab sebelah dengan Lorong Haji Taib. Four days and three nights there, an awesome experience. I love it, get to know lots of new friends.


Officially started working on the 12th of November 2012 and I would remember it for the lifetime, I will. Lucky me that I got posted all around my house. I am super duper lucky, anyways I will take this advantage to repay my parents with good deed and taking care of them. They are my life, love them to bits. I think I will stop here, wait for my next post about left out posts for Memoirs of 2012. Keep waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger