Saturday, January 26, 2013

Environment & Society

Today my schedule was to see refer cases from the Pediatrics, unfortunately today too my assistant is on leave and I assisted myself. Beyond my expectations, so many cases refered. Anyway lets not talk about this as this is my job and I am happy with it :)


An incident happened where a small girl need some sort of treatment, I was walking from my room to the registration counter so I passed this walkway where patients wait for their turn in front of the room where their number is being called. A mother practically pulled her child's hair outside the consultation room just because her child was afraid and cried. Shameful!


Not everyone appreciate what they have appropriately, it is a norm to realize when things are way too late or gone. I had experienced it too but I could not regret as I was at fault. I wish I can turn back the time and not do what I had done. It's ok this is a part of the lessons in life. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger