Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Countdown!

In a few days time I'll grow a year older that is being 24 years old. OMG I feel old for God sake! Sheesh! Anyway I am excited looking forward to the day as I'll be celebrating my birthday in Hard Rock Hotel Penang. An awesomely favourite place of mine.

My birthday had been falling during the study week for 4 years when I was studying but it happened that our semester was postponed for my final year and there is where I started to celebrate my birthday outside Selangor. Last year was in Pulau Langkawi and this year in Pulau Pinang, next year to which island? Any idea? Hehe =)


Actually I planned to celebrate it with my parents but I don't know what is the outcome as Mummy will be having her hospital appointment on that day. I wish they can make it, I really want my best day to be with them. But she told me to carry on with the plans although if she cannot go. Sobs~


I already have my back up plan and my friends from Penang will be spending time with me if Mummy and Daddy is not going. Oh ya I have another surprise, wait until the moment on the 2nd of February at 00.00am only I will reveal a surprise. Roger and out!


Memories from my visit to the Hard Rock Hotel Penang last month!



The entrance lights



Breakfast

 

Pillow!


 
At the balcony

 

Swimming pool

 

Penang bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger