Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pre Pub Hol

Today, the 23rd of January that is a Wednesday before a public holiday of Prophet's birthday tomorrow on a Thursday and the laziest mood to work on Friday with additional holiday on Monday due to Thaipusam carry forward.


Too free, too bored, too empty, too cold, too lazy, too naughty, too happy and too etc etc. Patients who came is much lesser than those who missed the appointments. The internet here cannot open any social website except for before 8am, lunch time 1-2pm and after 5pm. The speed, to load a page you can go to the pantry and make a Milo then come back. I think only three quater loading done, slower than a tortoise.


I wonder why Blogspot isn't blocked? Not a social website? At least there is a source of entertainment for me when boredom strikes haha :) Normally I will go home during lunch hour to have meals at home but since I met with an accident on the 11th of January, I feel like I am leg-less to go out from the clinic so for this 2 weeks and still counting I had lunch, having and will have lunch in the clinic until the day I got my car ready from the workshop.


Anyways, there will be a huge surprise from every aspect of my lfie. Just wait till next week, the secret will be revealed. Tadaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger