Monday, February 14, 2011

Karaoke!

Karaoke - An activity that is my hobby, I'm so lucky to have friends around me who have the same hobby. Awesome right? Yeah we all have high level of confidence to embarrass ourselves LOL


Whenever I'm stress I sing screamo songs,

Whenever I'm happy I sing love songs,

Whenever I'm sad I sing sad songs,

Whenever I'm about to sleep I listen to music and sing along,

When I'm in love I found a singer boyfie,

Fortunately I have a good singer bestest friend :D

I also have a cousin who clicks in everything I do.


I'm just loving this hobby so much as I'll feel relieved whenever I sing, a good stress-releasing activity. On the other hand, I can polish my singing skills hehe. Oh ya, I joined a short vocal course together with a best friend of mind for 3 months matching his 3 months of summer holiday. The centre, Learn To Sing Centre located at Taman Tun. 14 days from now from his departure day, I wish I could follow him to the airport this time. Hopefully he allows us :)


Yesterday I went for karaoke with a far friend who came from Segamat, we had fun. Thanks Iqbal for fulfilling your promise coming down visiting me, I do miss you seriously. Enjoyed Japanese cuisine although my baby cannot take Japanese, he's not used to it. Then we find for macaroons at Godiva Chocolate bla bla (forgotten the name), heavenly White Chocolate Cheese cake. Yummy sampai ke mimpi la haha :p I didn't buy it since we were so full after having lunch at Ichiban Ramen in Pavillion, that's all folks. This is how I start my 1 week semester break, take care people!




 4 of us who went for karaoke :)


 Humaira, my cousin


 Iqbal, Mr. from Segamat


 My baby after he did rebonding


 :)


Itadakimas!

 sweet & sour chiken don


takoyaki


 beef ape tah?


Japanese fried rice, the food that saved baby from eating sushi :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger