Sunday, February 27, 2011

A letter for bestie

Dear Aiman

How are u doing? I hope u're fine and doing all the preparations to fly smoothly :) So fast that your summer holidays had come to an end, I feel like I didn't spend much time with u although I meet u every week :) I'll miss you but I guess this time is shorter than your previous semester right? I hope to hear your comeback real soon.

I can't live without u, u mean so much to me like a brother. I don't want to cry in front of u on your farewell as I don't want to repeat what I've done last year, I'm stronger now proving all your suppport had built me up. Actually I couldn't stop being sad behind u, I did cried but it won't happen neither in front of u nor Aman again.

U know how much I hate goodbyes, even saying bye-bye after every chat and phone calls. So I'll say "See ya Aiman, I'll wait till u come home after u grad!". Please time fly expressly, don't tick slowly. All the best and take care, promise me that I'll feel no changes seeing u on the internet k. I can talk to u every night before I sleep etc, nothing changes. 

Lastly, don't forget anything. Check your passport, tickets and other important documents. Have a safe journey, love u bestie!


Lots of love,
Your twin <3




Him


Us



Them


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger