Friday, October 30, 2009

Single Mingle Triangle

Hey, nice heading huh? It's just something that came across my mind, anyway that's my decision for the moment. I don't feel like being with anybody or anyone, would love to enjoy life as a lone ranger. It's been a while that i never get to be alone in deciding and do what i love without needing me to report, hang out with anyone i like with no one getting jealous, no time limit to be home, etc and etc. Looks cool, felt cool enough i guess. Haha =p



Camwhoring. What is that? I've totally forgotten the word, have it been eliminated from my dictionary? Haihz, that shows how long i didn't camwhore with my gang. Since having my baby darth, i've been forgetting to take my own photos. It will always be about others, felt satisfied to see others in my photos. Few events that i never had a single photo, quite sad though. Today i felt the spirit of camwhoring came back, thanks to Aiman. Awkward at first, gaining confidence later on. Thanks for today, enjoyed it. Should do it more often, afraid i'll lack off with my skills. 




credits to Aiman, i like!



Lucky me to get a place for Michael Jackson "This is it" grand opening movie tickets at Mid Valley, with student price lagi. He really lives in every people's heart in this world, eventhough it's kind of a backstage movie in preparing his concert in London. Good personalities shown, MJ is just a legend. No words to describe more, go and watch it. Remember to bring tissue yea!

3 comments:

  1. michael is da man~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya la..
    nowadays i take pics of others..
    OR sometimes ppl take my photos..
    thr has nvr be me taking pics of myself..
    hahaha..
    kn kn?
    1st time im feeling awkward to camwhore..
    =p

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger