Friday, October 9, 2009

1 crazy fun silly week!


This time will be a story about this whole week, that is from Sunday until today. I've been through so many emotions, it's just many. From anger, craziness, fun, happy, tired, confused & etc. Haha, a lot right?



Sunday
- stayed at home, quarrel with mama & baba because they thought i wanted to run away from my course since i asked them to terminate my scholar. The issue that i have to work for 3 + 7 years is really bothering me, i felt tied from doing something that i want. Photography & orchestra? I won't run from the course, it's just i don't like being attached. It will be ages to finished the contract thing, serious i'm not running away! Grr ~



Monday
- most tiring day, had patient on that day but i have to send her home after clinical session. Since i'm 1 of the biro tajaan so had to go to SS24 to buy some stuff, stuck badly in the jammed on my way home. Stress stress!



Tuesday
- finished class early, did some labwork until noon. In the evening i skipped my ward round class, nothing that i understand though if i go so i decided to go for karaoke with Sadru & Dzool at The Curve. The redbox was mad, we surrendered ourselves after 5 hours & 30 minutes of singing. I wonder how long was our session supposed to be, actually i wanted to stay longer but both of them were hungry already. All of us had dinner in Murni SS2 i ordered nasi goreng meletop again. Satisfied but now im suffering from pedih perut, better from last Tuesday of course. Hopefully i'll recover quick, wink =p




me with Sadru




Hamizah & Dzool



Wednesday
- was at UM until night, my faculty organized jamuan raya. I was so so happy that i get to lepas rindu to Za & Capak. It's been a while that i never met them as long as that night, i can sleep well that night. We planned to go outing again next week, so it will be another updating day for us. Yay! I miss them a lot, i wish they could be with me in class. It ain't a nice feeling of being apart, futhermore we're distant =( At last Capak was willing to take few photos together, before this he can be said anti-camera. Thanks because i'll have our memories kept well! Guess what, i was about to blog about the night but i fell asleep.




Hamizah, Capak & Zahidah



Thursday
- had 2 clinical sessions, i took the morning part while my partner on the evening. I had a patient, i don't know which part that my colleagues see that they said he's handsome. Too bad la i didn't see any X-factor in him, i'm just treating his teeth. Haha, innocent me. After class i rushed home, granny was waiting at home to go pasar malam. Last night too i planned to blog but i fell asleep again, can't help it. Hehe =)



Friday
- dad gave money in the morning to buy a watch, i've been watchlesssince the day i went for Manchester United football match. To be exact, few days after that my watch broke into two after it cracked being run over by a train. It's awkward when something that used to be on your hand since you're small, suddenly it's naked. Haha, don't know what word to use. My class ended at about 10am since i don't have clinics, drove to Mid Valley. Intention was to take a watch that i saw during my raya shopping but my eyes was caught to another 2 watches, in total i was attracted to 3 watches but at last i video call with Aiman to seek for help. I was super confused between that 3 watches, actually i stood in front of the counter for almost 2 hours just to decide before deciding that a friend of mine who accompanied me get to round the whole building of Isetan & came down back to me but i'm still not done. In the 3g, he chose a nice one & i bought it. It's blue, thought of finding a white one but nevermind.  Why not change once in a while, i'm starting to love it i think. For the first time my watch look so professional, unlike always funky & kind of childish. Sayang la to wear daily pulak, then why did i buy if it is meant to be kept? Haha, i'll be dealing with a lot of lab work so better keep it. So i think i'll change my other watches batteries tomorrow, remind me! I had lunch at Pasta Zanmai earlier, i love Japanese food. After shopping we went to Murni SS2 again to have our dinner, that is what happened yesterday.




my new blue watch



Saturday aka today
- another day that i need to decide,  4 events. Canon photomarathon (photography competition) in Sunway Lagoon, my sister's open house, All American Reject concert, my 9th uncle's open house. Family first, so sister's & uncle's open house. I didn't go for the photomarathon, wish i could go. Anyway i'm not a pro so obviously i won't win any prizes there, there will be like 6000 of amateurs & whatsoever meanwhile i'm only a beginner that will use AUTO setting. Haha =p



Tomorrow i will be going to Gardens again, granny wanted to shop for herself. If i'm not mistaken she wants to buy a pair of shoes & a handbag i think, we shall see tomorrow. See ya, i want to get ready for my sister's open house. Until we meet again with more stories =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger