Saturday, October 24, 2009

aweSOME & troubleSOME

On the 18th of October, had 3 invitations for open houses. Two for raya by my lecturer and a friend, one for Deepavali. Only went for ONE that was my lecturer's house, missed the other two. As i know, my time management was supposed to go on smoothly, since my lecturer forced me to stay but lastly i moved at 730pm because i can't wait anymore. I was being there for FIVE hours, enough is enough and i felt so sticky too. There was an exotic dish, tried to eat but failed because i seems to imagine the thing is hoping & hoping. Haha, surely wondering what's the dish right? Among all the guests who came, i was attracted to this two kids who are my lecturer's kids. They had this Korean-ish look (long hair), awww i loike!  Actually i feel bad for the other two, so sorry. I will go to your houses some other time, eventhough there ain't any related festival celebration.




exotic dish - fried grasshopper




Iean




Ivan



Classes and night outing as usual during the weekdays, boring boring boring. This is a story, it's already the 3rd session for our extraction lesson. As far as i know i'm afraid of blood, anyway i thought it can be overcome but it looks like very difficult. I haven't done any extraction, always as assistant.  For my batch, tease la banyak-banyak i fainted or whatever also i'm not bothered. Biarla asalkan bahagia, kan kan?



The date 24th of October 2009 will be stuck in my head forever, unexpected things happened. A few coursemates and me had planned for a supper buffet at Tenji in Mont Kiara, unfortunately my car broke down at Hartamas right behind Souled Out. To my disappointment i called a friend but no answer, texted too but no reply. I understand since received an sms saying busy the whole day, ok la pape je la. Luckily i'm with a coursemate, Yetching. If i'm alone? Hardly to imagine though, haihz. I informed my dad, he came with his super bestfriend Uncle Bernard and his son, Boy. They brought a temporary battery, changed immediately so that i can still go for Tenji. How sweet of my dad and Uncle Bernard, i love you so so so much and would do anything for you. Ngam-ngam 930pm we reached Tenji, had lots of fun there with another colleagues. We eat and eat and eat nonstop until 1230am, the most tempting part were the free flow of Haangen Dasz and Baskin Robbin. Now is the promotion period it seems so the buffet was rm 49.90++, if not it would be rm 88.00++ can be considered quite cheap. 




Tenji at Mont Kiara



Then, dad pesan by 1130pm leave Tenji don't go home so late but i stayed until the buffet ends that is 1230am. Wasted if i go out early, where can get sushi and japanese food that you can eat as much as you can right. Dad lepak with his friend, i reached home at 1am. I didn't want to wake my mom so i slept in the car while waiting for dad to come home, sweet me. Hahaha, perasan ownself already over here. Tenji is seriously a nice place, lots of the angle can be made photo spot. Important point!



Yesterday morning went for an event, my niece and nephew's kindergarten concert at Klang Executive Club. The kids all were very the comel la, ada tembam, ada gebu, ada handsome, ada nakal, ada macam-macam la. I always asked my niece and nephew to show me what are they doing for their concert, they will answer me " Rahsia, g la tengok nanti. " Naughty la both of them, ishh. I had a jaw-dropping moment to see my nephew dance, he NEVER EVER dance. The easiest work at home would be answer house phone calls, he never wish to pick up the phone whenever it rings. I used to tease him " Oi busuk, go and jawab mama call to ask what toy u want tu " but still failed. He will say "U answer la, Abang nak Ben 10". Kids nowadays, everything also follow cartoon. Walk like Ben 10, speak like Ben 10, character like Ben 10, all accessories also Ben 10. The luckiest part no Ben 10 in real life, hahahaha. If there is, i think he will want to stay and sleep with Ben 10.




Ahmad Danish Afif




Nur Hannah Jazmina



The last day of this weekend, Sunday the 25th of September. No plan so far, only granny said if my 9th uncle not going for a majlis so  i must bring her. At night had a gathering with my senior and juniors at Flaming Steamboat next to Sunway Pyramid, never been there but recommended by my sister since Ramadhan. I shall rate the place tonight, yeah!



Enjoy enjoy, exam is around the corner. I forgot the date, only remember somewhere in mid of November. With this short period of time and  i haven't start studying, where is my mood for studying go. Come back come back i need you here, wink~ 



Talking about sweet 21, everybody's dream to have a perfect celebration. As for mine, i still can't decide where to do it. Only one thing that is done, that is my ' WISHLIST '. Hehe, happiness! So far only two things, sounded will be fulfilled too. Thanks to dad, i'm waiting for the lovely day to come. I'll make sure on that day all my beloved people in my life will gather around me, be with me for that very precious minute. That will be my promise, insyaAllah. See you again for upcoming stories, peace~ Sorry, i wanted to blog regularly but i'm always asleep while waiting the page to load. Not that the loading is slow, it's just that i can sleep in a blink of an eye. Hee~

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww ur nephew and niece so comel! :)

    btw, abt the ben 10. i gelak sampai sakit perut kot haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tau xpe..
    he has evrythg related to ben 10..
    jam projector,patung je almost 50 not 15!
    now slowly changing to naruto..
    head band mcm naruto da ade,go to sch nk jd samurai naruto..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i laughed ...
    because u still living in SEPTEMBER??!!!!
    hahahahahahhahahahaha are u ok? time pass too fast for u izit? oi busuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. cehh!
    i flew back into October d..
    hahaha..
    edited =p

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger