Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Birthday my dearest friend =)

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Somebody
Happy birthday to you!


Happy belated 26th birthday my dear. I hope you had a blast on your birthday on the 2nd of May and I know you did. You have marvelous companies around you and I am happy to see you happy. Although I feel a little sad that I cannot see your updates from afar anymore but it is OK. Actually I don't know why I was being treated that way?


Anyway, all the best in life. You are one of a kind and I miss you super duper much. I miss your warm hugs, our memories and every single moment we spent together. Nothing much to say as I always pray for your happiness, never I forget about you. Allah bless you! Take care always my dearest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger