Sunday, April 28, 2013

1st birthday not as a student

2013, a year where I am being considered as an adult. Not really enjoying though because people tend to let you do things on your own with the so-called "Being independent". Hate it much! Of course I hate it, you know I super duper HATE changes.


Celebrated my 24th birthday in Hard Rock Hotel, Penang. Too bad no one else followed so only the three of us, parents and me. This also meant that no proper photos taken but it's ok because the memory will be with me forever. I met Missy Goh Yet Ching there, I spent a day with her.











Not to forget my birthday gift, awesome much?


Ford Fiesta Beta Limited Edition



Second celebration was by my bestest besties in the whole wide world. They succeeded in making it a surprise for me, thanks guys.


Dinner at Fish & Co.



Lastly a celebration at The Apartment KLCC, she gave me a treat. Thank you =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger