Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why why..WHY la!!

Not a good start for the day, i've think too much. Skipped ward round session, too tired. Today too i felt like i can't find anybody who is there on the spot, i tried but failed. So difficult, like playing maze in finding each & every person. Better talk here, right?



Imagine, how if your dad is in coma state potentially paralyze placed in ICU & you're far in campus. Can you focus in what you're doing? i can't, thinking about it making me lifeless how to imagine i'm in that situation. I pity my clinic partner, he's strong. He doesn't tear, salute him. I pray for the best, God bless him & family. I don't know what to talk, but i want to talk. The whole thing just catch me, make me realize that we can never predict what's coming up tomorrow.



Need a switch, want to "off" my mind for the moment. Sometimes not everything that were being asked "WHY" can be answered, sometimes it's just answer-less. No matter how you search for it, why is that?



Actually i longed to write phrases of lyrics from my favourite songs in here, don't feel like doing it now. Shall postpone it to another time, ok it's gaming time & off to bed i will be. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Now you know~~
    Hehe ;)

    Hope everythng will be fine for ur friend...

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger