Sunday, September 6, 2009

When is the day?



Earlier today, went for Raya shopping. Arghh, I DUNNO WHAT TO BUY! Anyway i'm already run from my budget, calculation became haywire. Haha, it's fun though spending time with mama & baba. Hey hey, i miss last Thurs badly! That was the 1st day i felt like i'm mommy's girl unlike always being daddy's girl, this time Raya 3 of us will be wearing matching "pinkish orangish peachish". Oh ya, at last i had a YELLOW baju kurung la. Surprising cos i never have yellow shirt, finding 1 since Feb but haven't found the right till last Thurs.



Today, found a watch eventho not FCUK but still ok. Not yet buy la, still thinking about it. Wish for my brain to work well in deciding, peace~



Waaa! I'm so shy, Adrian stated in a comment to his friend in Rock Legend FB game that "hamizah wants me more than anything". Super shy ok *blush blush* For sure i want him in my band, played so hard to earn money so no offers will distract me from not buying him. Sorry to other players =p



Another person, photographer Ayleve. What a phrase la, "she's designed to blow your mind". Hadoi, ok la i know i'm super bising la. Ok ok i'll keep quiet, cett!



breakfast at Mid



Last Friday, break fast with Joey at Mid. Garnier people take our photo, ok la since it's for charity why not kan. Then signed a message on their board, sempena Merdeka & Raya. Met with a batch of UITM business students, quite friendly. In fact VERY friendly, we had fun like we had known for long. That day also was my 1st time treating patient for real, before this we did on our colleagues so can joke around can testing2 & etc la.



my Garnier msg



Tomorrow Selangor is on holiday, NOT KL! So i have class, wuuu~ I miss my home, want to be at home too. Uwaaa~ Don't want to go for class, sobs sobs =(



Lastly but important, GOODLUCK AIMAN! Having exams is it, saw your friends mentioned it in your page. All the best tau, u can do it! Btw my YM is not functioning, stress la when cannot story mowry. Sheesh!



14 days left for puasa, when will be the day i can buka puasa with Aiman & Adrian? Counting days, which lucky day will complete my friends' circle. Met all my besties in this fasting month, except both of them.



Okla, i'll stop here. Class tmrw tmrw tmrw, wakey wakey! Need to sleep early tonight, sweet dreams people. Zzz!

2 comments:

  1. awwww i miss u already!
    yes im having examssssssss
    will story mowry u soon babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss u so so so much too!!
    okies sure..
    can't wait to talk to u..
    felt empty la..
    gudluck my dear..
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger