Monday, June 21, 2010

People & Leaving

 I am expressing my anger, what's with PEOPLE and LEAVING? Is it my test or something, to know the limit of my patience? Don't I tell you, better not to know. Once I explode things can't be the same, just kidding.


I received a call from Capak, quite disappointing to hear about a news. Although this matter is still under discussion among authorities but he just don't have the heart to stay in UM anymore, I guess i understand eventhough not experiencing it. 


Just hope for the best ok and never give up! There's always hope somewhere for you :) It does scare me since I'm the first person you told, I'll miss you no matter where you go after this. Remember you promise to keep in touch no matter how far you go, Insyallah you will make it through! I'm always with you and you know it :)


checking out RedBox at Pavillion for 2008 birthday party


valentine's day in 2008


1st year Dental Night Dinner


Our table members


Painted Rain theatre


Someday in 2008


"Get Smart" day


Ramadhan 2008


Hana's raya open house 2008


Birthday 2009


3rd year Dental Night Dinner


We will miss you, Capak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger